Organisers of events, conferences and seminars relevant to the NZ and Australian
IT scene are invited to submit details of their events through
the contact form.
WebFarm WorldPay seminars|
DATES: see below
WebFarm and WorldPay are demonstrating how you can
integrate secure multi-currency payment services into your
We will also be introducing WorldPay's new website and
store building software package "Click and Build" for the
first time in NZ. Build your own fully functional website
and eCommerce store with WorldPay transaction processing
Free Seminar Schedule:
- Wellington: Tues 15 May 2001 (12:00-1:30pm) @ James Cook Hotel
- Christchurch: Tues May 15 (5:30-7:30pm) @ Centerbury Chamber of Commerce
- Auckland: Wed May 16 (5:30-7:30pm) @ Carlton Hotel
- Hamilton: Thur May 17 (12:00-1:30pm) @ Quality Hotel
Online - www.webfarm.co.nz
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: - 0800 Webfarm (0800 9323276)
EMail Marketing Seminar|
DATES: 28 May 2001 (Auckland NZ)
and 14 June 2001 (Sydney Australia)
Email marketing and your own online newsletters help you increase
revenues, stay in touch, improve customer service, cross market your
services and generate referrals.
You donít need a website and they cost you practically nothing to put
together and send. If you take printing, stationery and postage costs out
of your communication equation, the question is can you afford not to have
your own online company newsletter? This unique workshop will give you
everything you need to know about sending marketing emails and newsletters
that get results.
Plus expert tried and true tips for success
- The technical information.
- The creative information.
- Where to get your content.
- How to write it.
- How to send it.
- How to manage it.
Presented by Debbie Mayo-Smith of Successful Internet Strategies, this is
the only workshop of it's kind in New Zealand or Australia.
Attend the Successful Internet Strategies Email Marketing Seminar
28 May: Auckland New Zealand www.successis.co.nz/sisworkshop.htm
14 June: Sydney Australia www.successis.co.nz/sydworkshop.htm
GOVIS 2001 Ė An E-Govt Odyssey
DATE: 2 May - 4 May 2001
Venue: Duxton Hotel, Wellington
More than 66 speakers speaking on the following themes:
PLUS, Workshops, 1 May:
- E-Govt to Citizens and their Community, 2 May
- E-Govt and its relationship to Business, 3 May
- E-Govt and Government Agencies, 4 May.
Go to www.conferencebrokers.co.nz/govis_details.htm
for complete information.
- AusCERT Advanced Security
- Accessible Website Design
- Knowledge Management
EVOLVE CONFERENCE 2001: PERVASIVE BUSINESS|
The Premier vendor-independent IT event in Australia.
DATE: 6 May - 9 May 2001
Venue: Four Points Sheraton, Sydney
Featuring over ten international speakers from Europe, the
USA, New Zealand and Australia.
Contributing companies include SUN Microsytems, CISCO, ,
IBM, Boeing, Microsoft, Bankers Trust, Computer Associates,
CiTEC, Rational, WebMethods, Leaders IT and Australian
Go to www.evolve.dstc.edu.au for complete information.
- W3C Day - First-ever National Event W3C Australian Office
- Ten International Keynote Speakers
- Technical, Business and Tutorial Streams
- CEO-to-CEO Day